Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Vol 77 - Do It Again


LSB & DRS - Keep The Time
T & Sugah - Lost On My Own (Flite Remix)
Delta Heavy, Dirty Audio, Holly - Stay (Maduk Remix)
Anile - Constant Reminder
Kori - Safe At Last Feat. Elle Chante (Bert H Remix)
Seathasky - 1999 (Monrroe Remix)
Edlan - Moonlight
Keeno - A Breath (Feat. Alice Gasson)
Telomic & Direct - Weakness (Feat. Matt Van)
BCee - Hand on My Heart
Subtension - Voices
The Vanguard Project - Milestone
Arctic Lake - Heal Me (Spectrasoul Remix)
Matrix & Futurebound - Control (Feat. Max Marshall)
Stylus, Lunos, LØREN - Do It Again
Dawn Wall - Devils Night
Mohican Sun - Darkest Hour
Ursine Vulpine Feat. Annaca - Wicked Game (Sulex Remix) [DJ Mighty ;) Vocal VIP]
Telomic - Alone (Feat. Notelle)
Wilkinson Feat. Karen Harding - All for You (Extended Mix)
Redeyes - Shattered Dream
Noon, Michael Kvorka - Love Frequency
Edgecore Feat. Sabine Vidrike - Kites

tnx Sulex

http://priit.deca.ee/mix/mix77.mp3
http://priit.deca.ee/mix/mix77.jpg | source
http://priit.deca.ee/mix/mix77.cue

Mixcloud

5 comments:

  1. It was just as good as all your mixes i've heard before. But your "vocal VIP" totaly blew me away! I think there's no 30+ man in the world who can keep calm listening to this vocal. Thanks, man!
    Ah, shazamed it several times without result before looked at the tracklist... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sulex is the main man behind the Wicked Game remix : )

      For my mixing purposes I needed to make some changes to the tune. So the beginning (first minute and half) and ending (minute and half) has been changed. Mostly for vocal reasons.

      Hence vocal vip

      Cheers
      DJ Mighty ;)

      Delete
  2. Damn, now i realized Sulex did this remix. Anyway, thanks for helping me discover this track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I've been listening to this one for over a year now, and after however many listens that is (a lot), I can say that this might be my favorite since SILENT STRANGER! There's so many good tracks that I don't hear anywhere else, and the flow of the mix is just such a smooth journey. I just put it on again and realized that "yes, DO IT AGAIN has the two tracks that were stuck in my head last night." (because they are mixed back to back of course) and then I realized "wait, like 6 other tracks from this have been stuck in my head this week!" If SILENT STRANGER is any indication, I'm going to be listening to this until like 2025. It just finished at this exact second, and I'm pressing play again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for the kind words.

      So You are saying I should keep this going for at least four more years? Oh well..

      I need to start working on the next one then ; )

      Cheers
      DJ Mighty ;)

      Delete