Monday, October 29, 2012

Vol 51 - Priceless Time



Static & Dan Guidance - From The Art 
BCee - The Gift (Feat. Shaz Sparks) (Bladerunner Remix) 
Kove - Open Ground 
Livewire - Set You Free
Indivision & Moleman - Forgotten Past 
Furney - If I Had 
Spectrasoul - Light in the Dark (Feat. Terri Walker)
Rowpieces - The Same Feeling
Indivision & Livewire - Apologies (Grafix Remix)
Tokalosh - Priceless Time
Moxix Feat. Louis C - Give Up (Dexcell Remix)
Eveson - Time Flows By (Feat. Jo-S)
Intelligent Manners - Move Me
Metrik - Freefall (Feat. Reija Lee)
Chinensis - One Starry Night
Nelver - Let It Go
Plan B - Lost My Way (Nu:Tone Remix)
DRS - Soul Remembers (Feat. Dub Phizix & Fox)
S.P.Y. - What The Future Holds (Feat. Ian Shaw)
J Majik & Wickaman - Crazy World (Brookes Brothers Remix)


3 comments:

  1. Wickd tunes coming out from you lately, loving the addition of a couple dark elements to your mixes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered these mixes a couple of weeks ago whilst randomly roaming the internet for music, and I'm very glad I ended up here. Awesome sets one plays in my car every time I'm driving. Happy new year and I'm looking forward to the tunes of 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad You like the mixes

    Internet is full of surprises ;)

    ReplyDelete